Tooty Footy - Blog of Yummy Shoes

Gucci's I Would Wear With a Corsett (SEXY!)

Stumbled upon these vinttage-looking Gucci's while online shopping at Neiman Marcus. THEY ARE NOT OXFORDS! Though you could say that they are the sisters of oxfords because the are really Mary Janes and Platform Sandals. But yes, I still think that I've seen enough similar looking Oxfords this season.

The number one shoe I would wear with a sexy black laced-up corsett would be the Eva High Heel Platform Sandals going for $635. I like that its half patent-half suede and I also like the wing tip detail.

Next would be these Ribot High Heel Platform Shoe Bootie, $750. I'm just a little confused with the name though, why is it a 'platform shoe' and a 'bootie'. Isn't a bootie a type of shoe already? Anyway, of course I like this shoe because it is suede but aside from that I like the metallic gold eyelet accent. The little gold on black gives it a nice classy touch.



Finally would be these Dahlia High Heel Platform Mary-Jane Pumps, $795. I wouldn't really care what I wear these with, but definitely something short enough to show off the garter-belt-like detail at the ankle. I'm not sure why there's the gold-plate-tap-dancing nose at the platform but it doesn't bother me that much, so its okay.

So there you have it, the 3 Fall Gucci's I would wear with a corsett.

0 comments: