Tooty Footy - Blog of Yummy Shoes

Summer Sandals


I've been looking for 'Sunday-Sandals ' for quite some time now and finally I bought these Nike Teresina sandals. I liked that it didnt have a back-ankle-strap so it makes it easier for me to just slip in and out of it. They look cool and wears comfortably. I'm pretty happy with them but my sister keeps wearing them and I only get to wear them once awhile. So now I'm looking for another pair to get for sister so that I can get my Teresina's back.

No, Crocs are not an option! I don't think they look cute at all - makes you look like Shrek. But I found these new Birkenstock Tatami's by Phillip Lim at In-Style. They look pretty cool and much cuter than the old Birkenstock designs. Here's the In-Style aricle --> PHILLIP LIM IN STEP WITH TATAMI

0 comments: