Tooty Footy - Blog of Yummy Shoes

Chanel - Patent and Signature Chanel Design

I totally forgot that today is Sunday - was about to call all my usual suspects to wish them 'good morning'. hehe.. good thing I didn't or they'd be real angry at me for disturbing their sweet Sunday slumber. I'm not usually up this early on a Sunday either (not unless my mom remembers to wake me up for the family Sunday-walk-at-the-park), but I'm working today and in this part of the country the first day of the week starts on a Sunday instead of a Monday. So technically, I only got a half day's rest because on Friday (when it is a weekend over here) I was working in another part of the country where Friday is not a weekend). Phew.. hectic but I'm LOVING IT... hehe

Talk about taking things for granted, I forgot what it is like to not have an internet connection at home. Today I had to pay 15 bucks to use the internet for an hour. I just needed to print my plane ticket for 5mins but since I was already charged 15 bucks, wth, let's blog. hehe..

I found this new Chanel Patent on one of my favorite sites.
I would wear this with shorts and a cute blouse. Pumps are sexy to begin with and the straps gives it a naughty look - that's double sexy for me. Plus its a patent leather - so I'm giving it tripple sexy points (hehe). I like the little Chanel signature quilt design they added to the heel. Even without the 'Double-Cs' you can immediately know that it's a Chanel. These are going for $750 at Chanel boutiques.

0 comments: